1 Day Shimba Hills lodge safari – Mombasa Excursions and Day Trips
Our safari driver guide will pick you from your Mombasa hotel and drive to Shimba National reserve for your safari. Observe the flora and fauna of the tropical rainforest. Shimba Hills is a national reserve best known best for its endangered sable antelope. Full morning game drive in the reserve with a visit to Sheldrick falls (optional), go down the hill, 45 minutes gentle walk takes you to the breathtaking spectacular Sheldrick waterfall. Watch water splashing atop a cliff 30 meters high and the water forms a natural pool – this is a fitness exercise and its recommended for the physically fit people.
Drive through the park to Shimba lodge. A ‘tree’ lodge built on stilts, with walk ways above the ground, overlooking a waterhole and salt lick in a forest glade, Shimba Hills Lodge provides a perfect sport to watch the creatures of the wild.
Lunch at the lodge then at 14.00Hrs: afternoon game drive in the reserve, 16.00Hrs: Drive back game viewing en-route and drop off the guests in their respective hotels. See also Shimba Hills Tree Lodge
Cost will be provide on request and may go down depending on number of participants and safari lodges/tented camp you will choose to use.
Tour Price Includes:
- Ground transport whilst on safari in a comfortable safari van equipped for game viewing, photography and touring
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Accommodation in double/triple room
- All park entrance fees
- Service of a Professional Safari driver/guide
- Game viewing drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Bottled water whilst on safari
- Safari starts and end in your Hotel unless specified otherwise
Tour Cost Excludes:
Tips, Laundry, Beverages/Drinks, International flights, Visas, Items of a personal nature, Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary